Friday, February 1, 2013

I failed.

I'm supposed to blog every night (a challenge set up by my friend) and I didn't yesterday.  But today has proven to be an interesting day.

I took my car to Sears and I have to go to Mitsubishi to chew them out for charging me for an alignment that they didn't do properly.  Than everything was fine and then I get the news, not from my grandma who I spoke to on the phone, but from my dad that my other grandpa died today.  THAN I look up Egyptian pop music because I'm totally in an Ancient Egypt phase.

And all this was started by basing three of my characters on Egyptian demons.  Ap, Chezm, and Amit, based around Apep, Shezmu, and Ammit.  And than I made a desert territory (Tjet) and just had an Egyptian feel to it so now my territories are either loosely based off of Ancient Egypt or Ancient Rome.  Ha!

But than this all gets me thinking of Yu-Gi-Oh, and I watched the Mummy when I felt inspired to do my story so it all ties together oddly.  Very oddly.

And I think I'm going to bed soon, I just don't feel up to staying awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment